You will work personally with Kara in a series of high-level coaching sessions over a 6 month period (12 sessions in total).
- You will get valuable insights into how others perceive you in the workplace.
- You will uncover weaknesses in your current personal brand and learn why you’re not being perceived the way you would like.
- You will define your new leadership brand based on Kara’s 7-step process.
- You will get strategic guidance, encouragement and be pushed to reinvent yourself clearly and confidently.
Sessions are available over the phone, Skype or face-to-face in Perth, Australia.
The 6 Month Leadership Brand Coaching is highly tailored for your needs. It gives you the opportunity to focus on areas in which you would like to grow professionally. This may include:
- Being recognised as an authority or expert in your field
- Transitioning to a new career path and reinventing yourself
- Positioning yourself for a leadership role
- Gaining more confidence, and projecting more power and authority
- Attracting a different type of client which requires you to reposition yourself
- Launching a new entrepreneurial venture and making sure your brand is communicated clearly
- Building a public profile and dramatically enhancing your online presence
- Polishing your appearance, interaction with others and reputation in business
INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM
In this program, you will receive:
- 1 x 2-hour strategy session to get laser focused on your goals
- 12 x 90-minute coaching sessions with Kara (two sessions per month)
- Monthly progress reports
- E-mail access throughout the entire program
You will also receive a digital copy of Kara’s video courses:
WHY WORK WITH KARA?
Kara is a business etiquette and leadership branding coach, trainer, speaker, and the founder of Executive Impressions. Her advice has been published in TIME, Business Insider, The West Australian, The Advertiser, The Local France, Leaders in Heels, YFS Magazine, Professional Beauty, and many more. She has spoken internationally for the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand and the Geneva Business School, among others. She has been voted as one of the Top 100 Leadership Experts to Follow on Twitter every month since 2015 and has been interviewed on a number of prominent podcasts in Australia and the US.
More importantly, Kara has worked with clients all around the world, helping them uncover what’s holding them back and working with them closely to drive their reputation, influence and presence in the business world.
Here’s what past clients have said about working with Kara:
“I learned a lot about myself and some of the weaknesses I have, this was daunting at first. Embracing the simple but effective strategies Kara taught me has helped address these weaknesses and I’m now working to improve my leadership presence every day.” – Darren Jones, CPA, Partner at Woollett Partners
“Without knowing what to expect I was pleasantly surprised at the content we covered in such a short session. Kara’s delivery made it easy to apply to my current situation and identify areas of weakness that I can improve on. Definitely would recommend, it was time well invested” – Alanah Jenkin, Country Wide Insurance Brokers
“Kara’s Leadership Presence Half-day Masterclass was a great afternoon packed with useful tools and tips to help me coach and build my new business with confidence. Kara leads by example and conveys confidence, warmth and a true willingness to help every client to address their individual needs. She provides a relaxed and friendly environment
to encourage clients to participate throughout the afternoon.“ – Sharon D’Costa, Independent Consultant at Arbonne International
“Kara teaches us everything we didn’t learn in business school – how to move from shallow to deep conversations, what to wear and how to speak in job interviews, how to connect with strangers, and so much more. She’s thoughtful, clear and engaging.” – Sarah Dunn, Podcast Host at We Live Limitless
“Kara’s Leadership Presence Master Class attacks the key points that make you stand out from your peers and build a leadership presence. The content can easily be applied in your daily professional life and Kara’s presentation style is warm and engaging. I recommend the Half Day Master Class to anyone looking for an edge in their professional life.” – Andrew Chilcott, Head of Management Accounting – Automotive Holdings Group
The 6 Month Leadership Brand Coaching program starts at $9,500 (Australian dollars). You can pay via bank deposit, credit card (with a 5% surcharge), or PayPal. You also have the option of making monthly payments (please contact us so we can arrange this for you). Price is subject to change.
Please contact Kara with questions, or to sign up.
The 6 month Leadership Brand Coaching may not be for everyone as it is a personalised approach and is priced accordingly. If you would like to explore free or low-cost resources, please look at Kara’s workshops, video courses and the more than 100 free articles on this website.