Leadership Workshop Event Schedule 2019, Perth

I have been asked a number of times when I’m planning my next leadership workshops for 2019. In this article, you will find an event schedule which outlines all of the leadership training workshops that I have planned in 2019 in Perth, Australia.

You can download the Leadership Workshops 2019 Schedule at this link.

Below is a list of the upcoming leadership training workshops, Leadership Presence Masterclass and Leadership Communication Masterclass, I have planned for 2019 in Perth:

January 2019 Sessions

Leadership Presence Masterclass, January 17th 2019, 1pm-4:30pm
Leadership Communication Masterclass, January 31st 2019, 1pm-4:30pm

April 2019 Sessions

Leadership Communication Masterclass, April 4th 2019, 1pm-4:30pm
Leadership Presence Masterclass, April 11th 2019, 1pm-4:30pm

October 2019 Sessions

Leadership Presence Masterclass, October 10th 2019, 1pm-4:30pm
Leadership Communication Masterclass, October 17th 2019, 1pm-4:30pm

Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 6.33.04 PM

Important Information
  • These workshops are small, so please be quick to secure your seat for yourself or your team.
  • Early-bird tickets for each session is priced at $145 per person. Regular price is $195 per person.
  • Cut-off dates for the early-bird special do vary, so please take a look at the links below for more information:
  • Ticket price includes participation in the half-day workshop, worksheets, and tea/coffee.

Visit the webpages below for more information on these workshops and download the pdf brochure:

Leadership Presence Masterclass
Leadership Communication Masterclass

Ticket Information

Tickets can be purchased on Eventbrite. Please visit the below pages to purchase your tickets:

If you are purchasing tickets for your team and would like to pay via direct deposit, please e-mail me at contact@executive-impressions.com for instructions on how to do this.

What Others Have Said

These leadership development workshops have been phenomenally successful with people from law, banking, accounting, finance, engineering, marketing and HR. The feedback I’ve received has been so positive.

Here are some testimonials I want to share with you:

“I recently had the pleasure of attending Kara’s half-day Leadership workshop. Kara is an outstanding presenter modelling the skills that she teaches. I enjoyed the practical manner in which Kara presented the workshop, allowing opportunities for role-play and completing worksheets to cement the principles. By the end of the workshop each participant completed a planner summarising the main points which is easy to incorporate into a more comprehensive business plan. Kara’s workshops and online courses are valuable building blocks which I intend to implement in creating a successful business.” – Amanda, Lawyer and Principal

“The standout topic in the workshop for me was learning strategies to best utilise and grow your network and which type of networking was the most beneficial. The workshop was sprinkled with some new gems that I could implement immediately to up my leadership game.” – Kara, General Manager

“The leadership presence workshop with Kara was a real eye opener, I learned a lot about myself and some of the weaknesses I have, this was daunting at first. Embracing the simple but effective strategies Kara taught me has helped address these weaknesses and I’m now working to improve my leadership presence every day. I highly recommend anyone to give this workshop a go!” – Darren, Accounting Firm Partner

If you’re looking to step up into a higher level of success in 2019, I would love to work with you or your team in these workshops.

Please e-mail me at contact@executive-impressions.com if you have any questions.

I hope you have a wonderful 2019!

Kara

before-arrival-2-LPMC-Jan2018-lowres

About Kara

Kara Ronin is the founder of Executive Impressions. She is an executive coach who specialises in leadership presence, social skills and business etiquette. She is also the creator of Bestselling Udemy course, Business Etiquette 101. Kara’s advice and unique perspectives have been featured in Time Inc., Business Insider, Ignites Europe (a Financial Times Service), The Muse, The Local France, The West Australian, and more. Kara works regularly with lawyers, investment bankers, and finance professionals to help them build presence, authority and influence in business. Get Kara's insights delivered straight to your inbox