Please click this link to visit our new and updated program for business women, “Powerful In Business“.
Learn the style, body language, and voice secrets that will propel you to success.
Do you feel that other businesswomen naturally brim with confidence, but you don’t?
If you’ve ever walked into a networking event or a business meeting and felt invisible while others seemed to instantly command the room, I can assure you, you’re not alone.
Confidence isn’t something you’re born with – it’s something you learn. Some are fortunate enough to learn how to project confidence in their teenage years. Others reach adulthood and suddenly realise they lack a certain “presence” that propels other go-getting professionals to success.
Women commonly suffer from self-doubt, uncertainty, and ultimately lack of confidence in their professional and even social lives. The good news is: confidence can be acquired.
- You feel that other businesswomen naturally get their talents recognised and rewarded, but you don’t.
- You’ve been overlooked for promotions or feel overshadowed during teamwork.
- You’ve tried different ways to project more confidence and power, but have instead come across as too pushy or excessively assertive.
- You feel that a lack of confidence is hindering your career aspirations, entrepreneurial goals, or dreams of success.
How can you, an ambitious businesswoman, start looking and feeling more confident?
There is a way. By focusing on style, body language, and voice – the three key areas that lie at the core of “executive presence” – you can acquire the skills to Look, Act, and Sound Like a Confident BusinessWoman. You can reinvent yourself and realise your dreams of success.
Who am I?
I’m Kara Ronin, the founder of Executive Impressions, and an international business etiquette expert. My advice has been featured in The Daily Muse, Women 2.0, Stilettos On The Glass Ceiling, Leaders in Heels, Undergrad Success, and The Local France, just to name a few.
For 10 years I’ve lived an international life and have ambitiously climbed the corporate ladder. I’ve worked for a Japanese trading house and for one of the Big 4 in Tokyo as a Tax Consultant. At one stage I moved countries or cities ever year for 10 years straight!
Now I’m on an entrepreneurial journey in France where I tap into my unique experience and expertise to guide, inspire, and elevate other ambitious professionals to success.
What is Look, Act, and Sound Like a Confident BusinessWoman?
Look, Act, and Sound Like a Confident BusinessWoman is my cutting edge 3 week virtual coaching program designed to take you by the hand and teach you style, body language, and voice strategies so you can feel and look more confident in your professional life, and even your social life, too!
I’ve carefully designed this program with women in mind. My aim is to embrace your feminine traits and enhance them with confidence – not to mask them with masculine characteristics that feel completely unnatural to you.
Men and women are different. Women want to be confident, but also elegant. The good news is, you can be both. Confidence doesn’t mean you have to be aggressive. Elegance doesn’t mean you have to be weak.
To tap into this unique focus, I’ve drawn from business etiquette, image consulting, and behavioural science to create this cutting edge virtual coaching program.
This program is designed for Western business cultures. As an international business etiquette expert, I’m fully aware that culture can have a huge impact on the way we express confidence. So I’ve designed this program for professionals who want to express confidence in Western business environments, such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
*If you’re a businessman, you might be interested in the related program, Look, Act, and Sound Like a Confident BusinessMan.
*If you’re an international businessperson and would like advice that relates to non Western business culture, perhaps my Elite Virtual Coaching Sessions are a better fit for you.
What will you learn in this program?
Every week in this 3 week program you’ll learn about a fun, new topic. Here is a sample of what you have to look forward to.
What will you walk away with?
This program is packed full of useful, practical tips and tools that you can immediately implement in your professional and social life to look, act, and sound more confident. When you’ve finished this 3 week program, you’ll know:
- How to put together a professional outfit that immediately oozes confidence when you walk into a room.
- The exact body language to use to look confident at networking events and business meetings (even if you don’t feel it inside).
- How to use your voice to add impact to your ideas and get your opinions heard by your colleagues and your boss.
What’s included in this program?
Look, Act, and Sound Like a Confident BusinessWoman includes:
- A pre-session questionnaire to get laser focused on your goals
- 3 coaching calls with Kara via Skype (60 minutes per call)
- Recordings of each call (mp3 format)
- E-mail support throughout the 3 week program for questions you may have
- Personalised Action Plans released after each session (3 Action Plans in pdf format)
Who is this program for?
Look, Act, and Sound Like a Confident BusinessWoman is designed for ambitious women who want to step out of their comfort zone and into confidence. You should enrol in this program if…
- You’re an experienced businesswoman, but you feel your opinions and expertise are often overlooked.
- You’re a student or recent graduate and you don’t want hesitancy or insecurity to hold you back in your new job.
- You’re awaiting a promotion and you want to showcase your capabilities and female leadership potential.
- You’re from a non-English speaking country and you want to learn how to look and feel confident in western business environments.
If you fall into any of the above categories, I invite you to enrol in this virtual coaching program. Together, we will find your female managerial gravitas and help you move forward in life!
Where does this program take place?
This coaching program takes place completely online. It is designed so that I can work with clients anywhere in the world. That means, as long as you have internet access, you can be located in the most remote part of your country and still work with me one-on-one to learn how to Look, Act, and Sound Like a Confident BusinessWoman.
How do I get started?
Enrolment for this program is currently closed. Please contact Kara to find out when she will be taking on new students for this program.
The advice given to you in Look, Act, and Sound Like a Confident BusinessWoman will remain with you for years to come.
Don’t wait for your employer to offer you this type of exclusive training – they probably won’t. Take your future into your own hands and invest in your own success.
I look forward to seeing you inside the program.
If you have any questions about this program that was not answered on this page, feel free to send me an e-mail at: email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our program and its potential. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any personal development training, there is no guarantee of success. By purchasing this product you are agreeing to our Terms of Service which you can view by clicking this link.