Please click this link to view our new and updated program for businessmen, “Powerful In Business“.
Learn the style, body language, and voice secrets that will propel you to success.
Do you lack the “presence” that successful businessmen are supposed to have?
If you’ve ever walked into a networking event or a business meeting and felt hesitant, uncertain, or simply nervous, I can assure you, you’re not alone.
Confidence isn’t something you’re born with – it’s something you learn. Some are fortunate enough to learn how to project confidence in their teenage years. Others reach adulthood and suddenly realise they lack a certain “presence” that propels their peers to success.
Despite what the media often suggests, it’s not only women who suffer this confidence challenge. Men too can suffer from self-doubt, hesitancy, and ultimately lack of confidence in their business interactions. Men however, are more likely to suffer in silence. The good news is, confidence can be acquired.
- You want to feel less nervous around your colleagues, clients or other executives.
- You feel that other businessmen naturally get their talents recognised and rewarded, but you don’t.
- You want to shed that “nice guy syndrome”, find your executive presence and enhance your interaction with other people in your company.
- You feel that a lack of confidence is hindering your career aspirations, entrepreneurial goals, or dreams of success.
How can you, an ambitious businessman, start looking and feeling more confident?
There is a way. By focusing on three key areas that lie at the core of “executive presence”, you can acquire the skills to Look, Act, and Sound Like a Confident BusinessMan. You can reinvent yourself and realise your dreams of success.
Who am I?
I’m Kara Ronin, the founder of Executive Impressions, and an international business etiquette expert. My advice has been featured in The Daily Muse, Campus to Career, Women 2.0, The Local France, and Japan Inc, just to name a few.
For 10 years I’ve lived an international life and have ambitiously climbed the corporate ladder. I’ve worked for a Japanese trading house and for one of the Big 4 in Tokyo as a Tax Consultant. At one stage I moved countries or cities ever year for 10 years straight!
Now I’m on an entrepreneurial journey in France where I tap into my unique experience and expertise to guide, inspire, and elevate other ambitious professionals to success.
What is Look, Act, and Sound Like a Confident BusinessMan?
Look, Act, and Sound Like a Confident BusinessMan is my cutting edge 3 week virtual coaching program designed to take you by the hand and teach you style, body language, and voice strategies so you can immediately project confidence in your professional life, and even your social life, too!
I’ve carefully designed this program for men. Nerves, hesitancy and lack of confidence can affect us all, men included. My aim with this program is to help you project more authority and power in subtle ways. The strategies I share with you in this program will allow you to project confidence without appearing too dominant or overpowering.
To tap into this unique focus, I’ve drawn from business etiquette, image consulting, and behavioural science to create this cutting edge virtual coaching program.
This program is designed for Western business cultures. As an international business etiquette expert, I’m fully aware that culture can have a huge impact on the way we express confidence. So I’ve designed this program for professionals who want to express confidence in Western business environments, such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
*If you’re a businesswoman, you might be interested in the related program, Look, Act, and Sound Like a Confident BusinessWoman.
*If you’re an international businessperson and would like advice that relates to non Western business culture, perhaps my Elite Virtual Coaching Sessions are a better fit for you.
What will you learn in this program?
Every week in this 3 week program you’ll learn about a fun, new topic. Here is a sample of what you have to look forward to.
What will you walk away with?
This program is packed full of useful, practical tips and tools that you can immediately implement in your professional and social life to look, act, and sound more confident. When you’ve finished this 3 week program, you’ll know:
- How to put together a professional outfit that immediately oozes confidence when you walk into a room.
- The exact body language to use to look confident at networking events and business meetings (even if you don’t feel it inside).
- How to use your voice to add impact to your ideas and get your opinions heard by your colleagues and your boss.
What’s included in this program?
Look, Act, and Sound Like a Confident BusinessMan includes:
- A pre-session questionnaire to get laser focused on your goals
- 3 coaching calls with Kara via Skype (60 minutes per call)
- Recordings of each call (mp3 format)
- E-mail support throughout the 3-week program
- Personalised Action Plans released after each session (3 Action Plans in pdf format)
Who is this program for?
Look, Act, and Sound Like a Confident BusinessMan is designed for ambitious professional men who want to project more confidence in business situations. You should enrol in this program if…
- You’re an experienced businessman but you feel your opinion and expertise are often overlooked.
- You’re a student or recent graduate and you don’t want hesitancy or insecurity to hold you back in your new job.
- You’re awaiting a promotion and you want to showcase your capabilities and leadership potential.
- You’re from a non-English speaking country and you want to learn how to look and feel confident in western business environments.
If you fall into any of the above categories, I invite you to enrol in this virtual coaching program.
Where does this program take place?
This coaching program takes place completely online. It is designed so that I can work with clients anywhere in the world. That means, as long as you have internet access, you can be located in the most remote part of your country and still work with me one-on-one to learn how to Look, Act, and Sound Like a Confident BusinessMan.
How do I get started?
Enrolment for this program is currently closed. Please contact Kara to find out when she will be taking on new students for this program.
The advice given in Look, Act, and Sound Like a Confident BusinessMan will remain with you for years to come.
Don’t wait for your employer to offer you this type of exclusive training – they probably won’t. Take your future into your own hands and invest in your own success.
I look forward to seeing you inside the program.
If you have any questions about this program that was not answered on this page, feel free to send me an e-mail at: email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our program and its potential. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any personal development training, there is no guarantee of success. By purchasing this product you are agreeing to our Terms of Service which you can view by clicking this link.